We partner with clients to create the change they want using ideas and methodologies of strengths, partnership, chosen accountability and commitment.
Some clients have typically come to us with challenges such as:
- poor performing individuals and teams
- change of internal staff roles from being transactional to more strategic and powerful
- need to engage and retain staff
- need to get more from each staff in terms of efforts, creativity and quality
- shift their internal staff functions to be more collaborative and partnering
- change the culture of the organization
- align HR systems and processes to desired culture of organization
- increase and maintain motivation of staff
- increase customer service
- increased engagement and accountability
- develop more influence and partnering with external clients
- inspire top performers to reach higher goals
The approach we take in consulting is to
- Understand the underlying issues in the team and/or organization,
- Give feedback to clients and discuss possible ways forward,
- Design specific interventions to shift the organization forward,
- Partner with clients so that they build internal capacity for future needs.
- We believe part of our value is in helping our clients see their situation differently.
Some of our interventions have included:
- Experiential programs and workshops,
- Design and facilitation of meetings and strategic planning sessions,
- HR systems and processes,
- Training needs analysis, and
- Competencies frameworks and assessment.