Maximize The Power Of Your People with Career Coaching for Managers™ Solution
Why Is This Critical?
Because it’s not possible to meet your goals with a disengaged, unmotivated workforce.
- Development and growth drive engagement.
- Managers are consistently ranked poorly on their development skills.
- Career development continues to be a dissatisfier on engagement surveys.
- Career discussions are often left to once-a-year performance evaluations, which is about how am I doing, not what am I doing.
What Is It?
- A full-day interactive, instructor-led workshop.
- Award-winning career development model.
- Assessment tools support conversations: templates facilitate planning and holding successful career conversations
How It Works
Career Coaching for Managers™ is a one-day, facilitator-led experience that enables managers to apply the award winning model as a career coach to:
- Listen: Get employees to talk confidently about themselves and ask the right questions.
- Level: Reflect honestly through a series of awareness-building assessments.
- Look Ahead: Realistically focus on the big picture and its impact on employees.
- Leverage: Use what and who they know to create opportunities.
- Link: Link employees to colleagues, mentors and others as advisors.
When participants have completed this experience, they will be able to:
- Apply the proven model to use with their own direct reports.
- Hold development conversations using specific questions and focused inquiry.
- Help their employees see, seek and seize opportunities.
- Gain skills in opening dialogues to support employees self-directing their careers.
- Make introductions for employees to facilitate an internal support group.