Get More Of What You Want At Work
Why Is This Critical?
Satisfied and engaged at work – it’s everyone’s lifelong desire and every organisation’s goal. Empowered employees take action to get more satisfaction.
- Engaged employees are satisfied employees.
- Satisfied employees foster satisfied customers.
- Satisfaction is personal and individual, not legislated.
- Turnover is expensive – whether it’s emotional or physical.
- Self-directed employees impact the bottom line.
- Employees may be staying put – but engagement is likely dropping.
What Is It?
Satisfaction Power® is a fast-paced revolutionary half-day experience, designed to empower employees to take responsibility for increasing their own satisfaction at work. Built upon the 26 strategies of Love It, Don’t Leave It, this experience helps workers (at any level) define and leverage the parameters of their own development, relationships and environment in order to achieve satisfaction. In the process, they will build their own plan for reaching the ultimate goal – increase engagement and discretionary effort.
How It Works
This half-day learning experience follows a four-step design:
- Why Satisfaction Now? Takes a closer look at the world today and examines individual drivers for engagement.
- What About Me? Participants get clear about what they want for themselves.
- How Do I Start? Don’t settle for work that doesn’t satisfy – participants learn what they can do to improve their circumstances.
- What’s Next? Great ideas are not enough! Participants develop plans that are practical, do-able, individual and sustainable.
- Identify individual realities and circumstances. Create a personal definition of satisfaction.
- Recognize the personal equity each contributor holds in the organisation that is not quantified in dollars.
- Uncover personal satisfiers as 26 practical strategies (from A to Z) are introduced.
- Emerge with an ongoing process and personal plan for creating and sustaining a satisfying and engaging worklife.